The Carl T. Osterlof Foundation had its annual golf fundraiser for cancer research this summer. For the second year in a row, proceeds from this event were donated to Merkel cell carcinoma research via the Colin Johnston Foundation. Colin worked with Bob Osterlof, one of Carl’s sons. The photo below is of the extended Osterlof family taken on the day that the check was presented to Colin’s parents, Andy & Betsy Johnston.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 21, 2023
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial
- Surgically Treated Adjuvant Merkel Cell Carcinoma with Pembrolizumab (STAMP) Trial