Merkel cell carcinoma: New hints about how to make further progress against an immunogenic, often lethal skin cancer
Immune Therapy Seminar
Thursday, November 3, 2016, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
FHCRC Pelton Auditorium, Seattle, WA
This talk reviewed some exciting (and detailed!) aspects of the immune response to the Merkel virus and how those observations are providing suggestions as to possible next steps in therapy.Click to View Presentation
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 13, 2023
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial
- Surgically Treated Adjuvant Merkel Cell Carcinoma with Pembrolizumab (STAMP) Trial