The UW Division of Dermatology hosted the 2nd International Symposium on Merkel Cell Carcinoma in Seattle, WA, from April 25-26, 2022. The two-day hybrid (in-person and virtual) event held at the Graduate Hotel brought together over 140 thought leaders, active investigators, faculty and trainees in Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC) from around the world for the purpose of promoting scientific discourse and collaboration toward the goal of improved understanding of MCC biology, pathogenesis and therapy. Please enjoy this gallery with photos from the event.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
October 18, 2023
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial
- TRICK-MCC (Triple Immune Checkpoint Inhibition in MCC)