Dear friends of Merkel cell carcinoma research,
As we enter this season of gratitude and reflection, I would like to thank you for your partnership. I am pleased to share our annual holiday letter, which describes some of the progress that you have made possible this year. If you would like to continue supporting this work, you may do so via our online giving page. Your support is vital to catalyzing discoveries that will continue to impact patients and their families, today and in the future.
Please click the button below to download a PDF of this year’s updates.2022 Holiday Letter
Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2023.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
February 28, 2024
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial
- TRICK-MCC (Triple Immune Checkpoint Inhibition in MCC)