Merkel cell carcinoma is an uncommon malignancy. Few patients are familiar with the disease, and few doctors are familiar with its treatment.
Utilize these helpful resources to learn how to:
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
June 21, 2022
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial
- Surgically Treated Adjuvant Merkel Cell Carcinoma with Pembrolizumab (STAMP) Trial